Monday, June 3, 2013

There's No Place Like School

I thought that I'd share a few pics of my costume from fairy tale ball. I love The Wizard of Oz! Dressing up like Dorothy was so much fun, especially the shoes!


These are the ruby slippers I wore as part of my costume..  I'd been going back and forth about buying them for two years!  I am so glad that I did.

I used them to play a little trick on my kiddos. In the morning I wore black shoes with my costume. I told them that I really wished I had a pair of ruby slippers. Then while they were watching part of the movie I slipped behind my desk and switched my shoes. When I went back to the front of the room they noticed my shoes had changed. They were so excited. Why have a pair of ruby slippers if they don't create a little magic.


 A really sweet girl from a local theater company dressed as Cinderella came to our classroom and read Cinderella to us. All of the students had their pictures made with her. I loved her shoes and had to snap a picture.


I love this pic! Cinderella's glass slippers and Dorothy's ruby slippers. It's all about the shoes ladies.


One of my students had a wand. We took this picture. So cute!


One of our kinder's grandmothers came to the ball dressed as Cinderella's fairy godmother. She took pictures with all 150 kindergartners! Then she posed with our teaching team.

We all had such a great day!



4 comments:

  1. Get Nursing Assignment Help. We help students write Nursing Papers Your thoughts may be in order but when it comes to translating them to words on paper that have a flow and consistency as well as perfect grammar, this is beyond most students. Expert writers can do it effortlessly but for students it is not an easy task. In such cases you can seek assistance from a quality Nursing Assignment Help USA with a proven track record of delivering well-researched, well-written, plagiarism-free assignments.

    ReplyDelete