Monday, March 7, 2011

Big Rhyming Cards

Big Rhyming Cards big rhyming cards2

Last week we focused on rhyming words. I created these cards (using clip art) as part of our whole group lesson. I included words along with the pictures to help illustrate that rhyming words have the same endings.

 I will be posting another set of big rhyming later this week, along with a smaller set that we used to play a matching game with during small group reading.

Thanks Mrs.Hicks (The Alphabet Garden) for showing me how to use Scribd.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these! I posted them on my blog, with a link to your blog. You are a very creative teacher! :)

    Have a great weekend!
    -Kay
    http://www.e-learninglinks.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay! You have some very cool links on your blog. :)
    Lana

    ReplyDelete