Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I got a Stylish Blogger Award! Thanks Ash (Teaching Happily Ever After) and Julie (The Alphabet Garden)


I am awarding the Stylish Blogger Award to the following five blogs.

Pinks My Ink

Always First Grade

Mrs. Guntorius' Kindergarten Class

Kinder Fun!

It is a Wonderful Life

Part of the award is to list seven facts about yourself. 

Here I go!

  1. I love to write!
  2. My favorite movie is the Wizard of Oz. My old apartment was totally decked out in Oz memorabilia. This included an autographed photograph of a munchkin, and ruby slipper shower curtain hangers.
  3. I helped start a drama club at the school where I work, and last year I wrote the play that we performed.
  4. I have known my best friend, Kristie, since Kindergarten.
  5. I have been a yearbook advisor for the past 5 years. I love working with the students to create our yearbook. It is always so neat to see their excitement when the yearbooks come in.
  6. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in English and a Master’s Degree in Elementary Education.
  7. I got a Kindle for my birthday, and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment