Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Love Target's Dollar Spot!





For the past few weeks I've been seeing many teaching blog posts about great finds at Target's Dollar Spot. I've been stalking the Dollar Spot trying to find the stand up pocket charts I've seen on several blogs. I thought I was never going to find them. You can imagine my excitement when I found a bin full of them today!  I was so excited I just had to blog about it.


I plan on using them in my literacy and math centers. They will be super for my rhyming cards (click to see that post) matching activity. Did I say I was excited?  


3 comments:

  1. That is great news! I am going to check my Target.

    http://wildaboutk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find!

    Ashley DeMazza
    Falls Village, CT

    ReplyDelete